The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective
As a born again believer you are a totally different person compared to who you were before. I’m sure people have noticed changes in you since you gave your life to Christ. This transformation is an ongoing process till you become fully Christ like.
Knowing who you should be as a believer is vital to living a victorious Christian life which you need if you are to fulfil your Calling and destiny. Being aware of what the bible says about you is powerful because when yourself perception lines up with how God sees you, you will be more of the person God wants you to be.
There is much that the bible has to say about you, so I have selected a few I consider to be powerful elements of a believer’s identity. Meditate on them regularly and they will help you become more confident , bolder and able to do what God wants you to do and become.
• You are free from condemnation. When you became saved you are no longer going to hell, instead you are convicted by the Holy Spirit. God loves you so much. Condemnation is from the enemy and not from God. Romans 8.1
• You do not have a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self control .Fear does not come from God so when you feel it , remember you can turn to God for help and the Holy Spirit inside of you will remove that fear. It is healthy to have reverential fear of God, because it brings wisdom. 2 Timothy 1.7
• You are seated in heavenly places. Since you are a believer, you are seen as righteous and you do not have to work for your salvation. It is a gift from God. Ephesians 2.6
• You are blessed with promises. There are over 3,000 in the bible. 2 Peter 1.4
• You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. If you are lacking in confidence, all you need to do is ask Him for His help when you need the strength to do something. Philippians 2.13
• You have direct access to the Father and can approach Him boldly without going through a priest when we need His mercy and favour. Hebrews 4.16
• You have supernatural joy despite the circumstances you are in. John 15.11
• Nothing can separate you from the love of God. Romans 8.39
• When you are weak, Christ comes through and makes you strong. 2 Corinthians 12.10
• You are redeemed. Your past sins have been forgiven and you will be with God in heaven forever. Ephesians 4.30
• You are free. You are no longer bound to any addictions or situations or fear. Hold onto this. Ephesians 1.7
• You are the light of the world. You are different from unbelievers and can lead people to God through your difference in behaviour and attitudes. People should see something different about you because you are radiating the love of God from within you. Matthew 5. 13-1
• Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6.19
• You have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2.16
• Christ lives in you. Galatians 2.20